Sandra Bullock

Members I do not own any of these sites as she states in her profile of a PTC scam artist.I joined these sites to advertise at and as most PTC  ADMINS do we advertise and we promote the sites at times even including  getting refs..It helps support our sites with payments from others I think almost every admin can tell you they buy from other PTC sites to advertise and many even promote and get refs.Well this member has stated I own these and am scamming all over .Those of you that have known me from Feb at SASSYCLIX Know I have always paid until recent due to the heavy loses and no income.I have not run but tried to figure out how to maintain and still be able to pay members.Wonga is  doing well for I have learned how to catch those that fraud and manipulate the site deceiving  the funds out for cheating.When I started SassyClix I was new to all of this  and did not know I  and members were being cheated... Lesson learned has helped Wonga Pro to stay ahead of the cheaters.

No comments: